On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 23:04:55 GMT, Naoto Sato <na...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Currently, Locale-related system properties, such as `user.language` or
> `user.country`, are initialized when the `Locale` class is loaded. Making
> them static properties is safer than relying on the class initialization
> timing, which could potentially be changed depending on the implementation.

I'm not following the changes to cdsHeapVerifier.cpp. You've marked the new
entries as `C` but the definition is:

// [C] A non-final static string that is assigned a string literal during class
// initialization; this string is never changed during -Xshare:dump.

and these are final static strings not non-final. ???

You also have a large number of test failures with this PR.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16986#issuecomment-1841972901
PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16986#issuecomment-1841973970