On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 16:30:23 GMT, Matthias Baesken <mbaes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> We define the RESTARTABLE macro again and again at a lot of places in the
>> JDK native codebase. This could be centralized to avoid repeating it again
>> and again !
>
> Matthias Baesken has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Introduce windows jni_util_md.h

Latest version looks good to me. As have been pointed out, there at least 2
files where the copyright header was updated but there are no changes, I assume
left over from previous iterations. I assume the RESTARTABLE-close in
libattach/VirtualMachineImpl.c will be tracked as a separate issue.

Marked as reviewed by alanb (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18132#pullrequestreview-1921724534