On 11/06/2024 17:27, David Lloyd wrote:
:

Yes, all of the method-access methods on ReflectionFactory are used, not just for readObject/writeObject but also readObjectNoData, readResolve, and writeReplace, the constructor accessors, and the factory methods for OptionalDataException. We don't use the static initializer one though (maybe the ORB does, I'm not sure).

Okay, next question is whether you are also using Unsafe to access the fields of classes where you've got a MH to invoke the readXXX/writeXXX methods? Ignore SVUID for the moment.

-Alan.