> Collectors joiningConjunctively and joiningDisjunctively were added to > Collectors. In addition, we have ListFormat.toCollector to convert any > ListFormat. > > For testing, I tested a couple of scenarios and a few corner cases (empty > stream, null element, parallel stream) in a simple non-parameterized JUnit > test. I believe that it's enough, given that the implementation is trivial, > and ListFormat itself, as well as Stream API is already thoroughly tested by > other tests. Tell me if you feel that some testing scenarios are missing, > I'll happily add them. > > --------- > - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK > Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
Tagir F. Valeev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision: 8391789: Avoid the mapping step; convert the list to array directly ------------- Changes: - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32716/files - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32716/files/aef9d6a4..06172202 Webrevs: - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=32716&range=08 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=32716&range=07-08 Stats: 10 lines in 1 file changed: 7 ins; 0 del; 3 mod Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32716.diff Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/32716/head:pull/32716 PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32716
