Reads are 20-30% slower
Writes are 33% slower before https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3805
- You need a kernel > 2.6.26-rc* to test 3805, which I don't have :(

These #s are with hadoop 0.17 and the 0.18.2 version of fuse-dfs.

-- pete

On 11/2/08 6:23 AM, "Robert Krüger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Pete,

thanks for the info. That helps a lot. We will probably test it for our
use cases then. Did you benchmark throughput when reading writing files
through fuse-dfs and compared it to command line tool or API access? Is
there a notable difference?

Thanks again,

Robert