Hi All,

I am a UEFI firmware architect working for Intel Corp. One of my focus areas is
FSP. There was some prior discussion here regarding the lack of public updates
for Kaby Lake FSP binaries and headers and questions regarding specialized FSP
binaries being built for specific boards. I would like to clear up some of
these questions and concerns. We just pushed all of the recently released
versions of Kaby Lake FSP (3.1.0 through 3.6.0) to
https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP/tree/Kabylake. While there might appear to be
forks of Kaby Lake FSP, they are actually just snapshots at different points in
time. For example, there is one commit labelled as "Gold release for Kaby Lake
FSP" that appears to be special fork for IoT devices... this commit is actually
just Kaby Lake FSP Release 2.6.0 without any IoT specific modifications.
Apologies for the confusing commit messages and for the temporary lapse in
updates.

With Best Regards,

Nate