Great, thanks!
I understand that as platform ages, it gets less development, I was
mostly asking because I saw that coffeelake FSP headers are in
coreboot but there are no FSP images for coffeelake on github yet,
which is basically the same/similar issue as what we complained about
with regards to Kabylake, and your answer was only about Kabylake, so
I was hoping other platforms are "in the works" for being kept up to
date between public and "internal" releases.

Thanks,
Youness.