Hi Nate,

Thanks a lot for listening to our request and taking care of this! I'm
happy to see the binaries finally updated and the FSP headers in
coreboot having a matching publicly available binary to use.
You've only mentioned Kabylake in your email, is it safe to assume
that you'll use these same practices for future platforms as well ?

Thanks,
Youness.