On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 10:23:06PM +0300, Kyösti Mälkki wrote:
> Is everything still under non-disclosure about those made
> compromises, or is someone willing to reveal in public what we should
> expect this time?
I don't know timelines, decisions made or agreements under which these were
made (e.g. NDAs).

I'll point out the thread to people who may know more, but I can't promise a
response given that I don't know the constraints.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg