----- Original Message -----
> From: "coreboot" <coreboot@coreboot.org>

Speaking for myself, the latter applies.  I had the knowledge and willingness
to keep working on newer native AMD init some years back, *except* that with
the PSP forced on those platforms I saw no purpose in doing so.  Instead I went
back and focused on platforms that could be fully owner controlled, and partly
as a result the native AMD init even for the old PSP-free 15h platforms is now
rotting and dying out.

I started a new thread to discuss updates the Web site.  Irregardless of
developer opinion, I have seen firsthand user confusion over the statements on
the site; this means the statements do need clarification.   I have proposed
some updated text in the other thread.

There is still room for both proper native init and the "glue" frameworks, just
on completely different platforms.  Let's not kill one off entirely to force
the other, but at the same time we do need to be very clear in words that
non-technical people may understand just what is what.

Thanks!

--
Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering, LLC