Patrick Georgi via coreboot:

> [snip well-written description of contributor/maintainer duties]

Thank you for that. Wonder if it should be added to the project
documentation somewhere- I'd seen bits and pieces of it before on this
list, but it is a great overview.

> Plus, I mentioned it already, there's stuff like Coverity Scan
> (and scan-build at https://coreboot.org/scan-build/) that point out
> "suspicious" issues in the code. These are nice because they're often
> well-scoped: Here's a small snippet of code, and this issue is worth
> looking into.

Think I'll get some exposure to the code this way first and see how far
I get. Submitted a request to Coverity to be added as contributor.