Cbfs dump clearly shows presence of vbt.bin in COREBOOT region.
It's strange that during runtime it was not able to detect the same. I
guess you need to focus around here.
Can you enable cbfs specific debug messages(CONFIG_DEBUG_CBFS) and
provide/check logs?

If vbt.bin is located and passed to fsps.bin then display should init. Then
you can check hw signals if needed.

Regards,
Naresh