Naresh wrote…

Cbfs dump clearly shows presence of vbt.bin in COREBOOT region.
It's strange that during runtime it was not able to detect the same. I guess you need to focus around here. Can you enable cbfs specific debug messages(CONFIG_DEBUG_CBFS) and provide/check logs?

If vbt.bin is located and passed to fsps.bin then display should init. Then you can check hw signals if needed.
I think my external programmer has been lying to me when it said it had been reprogramming the flash. I only discovered this when I tried to program Coreboot with a TianoCore payload and was still seeing debug messages from SeaBIOS.

Having actually reprogrammed the board properly I now have a working display and with TianoCore as a payload Ubuntu is loading from the NVMe SSD!

Just need to work through and see what is still broken.

Thanks again for your help.

-Andy.