Hi Sheng,
Yes I will come back within the next few weeks on open sourcing uGOP.

Hi Nico,
I think your suggestion to use similar interface to libgfxinit (gma_gfxinit(),
gma_gfxstop())  is a good idea. Please add your comments to the CLs and we will
work on it.
Regarding the MP PPI and the Kconfig cleanup that you mentioned, we will take
this up. I am going to open a internal ticket to follow up on this.
Also, on your comment on implementing libgfxinit for MTL, this will not speed
up the process for us because we do not have resources to work on it and this
is why we went the faster route to re-use what we already have (GOP) and
modified it as uGOP for SOL use case.
Thanks
Hannah