Hi Hannah, Thanks for the update.

Presumably the HDMI source isn't required in the uGOP driver for chromebooks,
so that shouldn't be a problem. With chromebooks, only the eDP should need to
be initialized to show signs-of-life.

I guess the only thing I really see happening at this point is for Intel to
make the uGOP driver a part of the FSP, which I understand isn't ideal.

I'm sure you can understand that as an open source project, we've had enough
proprietary blobs forced on the project already and don't want any more.
Martin

Sep 6, 2023, 10:58 by hannah.willi...@intel.com: