Dear all,

I was shocked to see a vitriolic ad-hominem attack on a colleague posted to
this mailing list. It is entirely inappropriate to post this type of
diatribe against an individual even though someone might disagree with
either the tone or the content of an individual's messages or arguments.
The fact that other members of the community chimed in to reinforce the
attack is also appalling and entirely inappropriate.

Sincerely,

Gully Burns