De : Daniela Cesiri via Corpora <corpora@list.elra.info>
Envoyé : mercredi 30 août 2023 11:32
À : Edyta Jurkiewicz-Rohrbacher <edy...@gmail.com>
Cc : corpora@list.elra.info <corpora@list.elra.info>
Objet : [Corpora-List] Re: RANLP 2023 Call for Participation

Dear All,

I agree with Edyta's polite remarks.

I find the discussions below purely informative posts quite confusing, and I am
"losing track" of the original posts to the point that I fear I might miss
calls that could be relevant for my work, or miss discussions that are worth
joining. Before Edyta's remarks I was even considering leaving the list because
of the current situation in the list.

So, I join Edyta's kind request to keep discussions as separate threads and
leave call for papers/abstracts or job calls as purely informative posts.
 Perhaps opening a new, separate discussion thread might be an alternative
option that would allow us to filter the different kinds of communications we
received from the list.

Best wishes to everyone,
Daniela Cesiri

Il Mer 30 Ago 2023, 17:15 Edyta Jurkiewicz-Rohrbacher via Corpora