Hi,
many thanks for contact. My name is Ewa, 26, married, I'm polish and I live
in Poland now. I finised studies at the Warsaw Uniwersity two years ago, I
studied environment protection. Last year I spent in London, where I worked
as a waitress first in nepalese restaurant, later in italian. For few months
I attended the english course in Westminster College. I returned to Poland
in thr end of last year, and now I'm on the job training in a soil sience
insitute in my town.
I learn english listening BBC radio and reading papers. Lastly I invited
that contact with other people who want practise language could be very
useful for me. Then I found english groups on Google web, and here I am.
Write to me something more about Yourself.
I use my comp and internet every day in my job only, so it's about 8 hours a
day form 7 a.m. to 3p.m. european time.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Bye,
Ewa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Amir
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:13 PM
To: Correct my English
Subject: Please write for me



Hi
My name is Amir I want to comunicate with anyone to improve our English
language
Thanks





-----------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERIA.PL z najlepsza wyszukiwarka... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18a7

Reply via email to