In the name of Allah, the most compassionate, the most merciful
Hi,
I am writing again while don't know where are you & which religion are
you have & what's your idea about variety things although I eager to
hearing from you.
I am a man from Iran/Esfahan with brown air and brown eyes. I have 1.81
cm tall. I have two brothers & two sisters. All of them are bigger than
me. Arrangement their names are: Farzaneh (Female), Ahmad (Male),
Afsaneh (Female), Mahdi (Male).
They have studied in the Philosophy, Botany, Literature fields.
I recently finished forth years in university and cough licentiate's
degree. My field is Divine matter. My religion is Islam/Shia.
Now I haven't any program for traveling to other countries but I very
love traveling to other countries.
Do you want travel to some countries?
Do you tell me more about yourself?
Thanks for explanation about some words
I'm waiting your answer.
Good Lock

Reply via email to