Hi! what about learning English?
Ewa
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of wahid Jilani
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:35 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Please write for me

i m wahid jilani from pakistan
i want to improve my engislh
can any body help me

 
On 8/3/05, Ewa Malagocka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your notices. Amend Your writting as well :good luck! Lock is to
close door. Do you use any dictionary? I use eleóCambridge Advanced
Learner's Dictionary in a web (http://dictionary.cambridge.org/) and other
dictionary polish-english.
I want to write a lot, becouse I need to practise writting, if You want we
can correspond on many subjects, discus, or just talk about everything and
then correct our mistakes.
Say something more about You. What do you study? where? Have You been in
England? Do You plan any travel abroad?  Do you have any siblings?
Brothers/sisters?
I can explain You one of my mistakes: uniwersity (university) - in  polish
language we don't have "v" letter, there is only "w" and we pronounce it
like "v" sound, so I often put "w" except "v " in english words.
Next: practise - UK form, (practice) -  US form, there are some differences
beetwin British English and American English.
Nepalese (Nepalese) - isn't the same?
sience (science) - right.
waiting for answer
ewa


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected] ]On Behalf Of Amir
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:58 AM
To: Correct my English
Subject: Re: Please write for me



In the name of Allah
Hi,
I'm happy to receive from you. You are practicing English by reading &
listening and this is very well.
Now we must communicate with ourselves for more practicing. What's
your idea?
Finally I apologize and say some false of your words on this message:
finised (finished),




Good Lock


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Najlepszy serwis MOTO w Polsce! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18a8


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Startuj z INTERIA.PL! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f186c

Reply via email to