Hi all,

I'm from Bulgaria and trying to translate real estate offers from
Bulgarian to English. The problem is that I have study English before 7
years. I'm sure that this text is not professionally translated,
because of that I will not publish it anywhere. So, this is my first
try:

"Subject: A newly built apartment on the Black Sea coast

Property description: This two-bedroom apartment is placed in a
building situated on the center of the well developed Black Sea resort
"Sveti Vlas" The property offers 56 sq.m. of living area
distributed in one bedroom, 1 living room, little kitchen and a
bathroom. There is also a terrace with unforgettable sea view providing
very relaxing moments on it. The building is built in 2004 and there
are other British owners. The apartment is absolutely furnished and
ready to use."

Thank you in advance for your corrections!

Reply via email to