Hi Jeo, Your written English looks pretty good, only a couple of fairly minor errors, and I can understand what you wrote perfectly.
Your name looks Asian, and I would guess it to be Chinese.... As you know, there are many Chinese and other Asian people in the USA. Many but not all Asians have great difficulty pronouncing English, and many times, even with people who have lived here for many years, it's hard to understand what they are saying, because the sound systems of English and Asian languages are so different. So I would say, pronunciation is more important than grammar. If you are able to, watch English-language TV and films, listen to English-language radio, CDs, DVDs, etc., and pay very careful attention to the pronunciation. If you can find a native speaker to help you with pronunciation, that would be ideal. For me, at least, it's much more pleasant to talk with someone who pronounces words clearly----no matter how slowly they speak or how many grammatical mistakes the person makes----than to talk with someone whose English is quite fluent, but still pronounced with such a strong accent that it is hard to understand. Good luck! John
