Hi nurhayat

You are very comic :))))) of course you could be my friend but you are my 
friend alsoooo you are my classmate. So it is enough. :))

  Sena

>From: "adventurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [email protected]
>To: "Correct my English" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: Hello, new member!!!
>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:35:37 -0700
>
>
>
>yelda wrote:
> > Hi everybody
> > I am sena from Turkey. I study in a high school. I want to improve my
> > English. And also I want to have friends.
> >
> > Sena
>hi i am one of the member of this group and i could be your friend
>sena
>nurhyt hahaha :)
>
>
>>

_________________________________________________________________
Sadece sohbet ile yetinmeyin - eglneceye de doymak için Messenger'i tercih 
edin! http://messenger.msn.com/?mkt=tr&DI=3490&XAPID=2584


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to