1. Hi, Sue. ...Are you having... a good time?
B. Are you having

2. ...Dou you understand... the question?
A. Do you understand

3. I'm sorry I ...wasn't... able to come to the meeting. I had another
commitment.
B. wasn't

4. Libby took another biscuit while her mother ...wasn't looking... .
A. wasn't looking

5. Tom can't write. ...He broke... his arm.
B. He broke

6. It's only the second time she ...has ridden... a horse. She's very good at
it.
C. has ridden

7. a: "Mmm. Something smells good."
b: "I ...'ve been making... cakes all morning."
C. 've been making

8. When is the rain going to stop? It's been four months ...since we had... some
sunshine.
D. since we had

9. We ...didn't eat... chocolate when we were children.
B. didn't eat

10. a: "Maya's in hospital."
b: 'Is she? Oh, I ...'ll send... her some flowers."
B. 'll send

Any mistake?

Best,

Petr

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to