Oh, of course, I'm stupid. Only present perfect is logical in 5), if
we cannot "anchor" the event in the space-time ...I shouldn't have
hurried...if I hadn't, the results might've been better... :-)

BUT!!!

My answer was correct in 8)! You cannot use "some" in negative
sentences like this...can you? Moreover the sentence would be quite
illogical:

Since we HAD some sunshine (we don't have it now, do we?)...

Best,

Petr


2007/10/10, EnglishPeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Good job Petr . 8/10 :)
>
> 5. Tom can't write. ...He's broken ... his arm.
> A. He's broken
>
> 8. When is the rain going to stop? It's been four months ... that we
> haven't had... some
> sunshine.
> B. that we haven't had
>
>
>
> Should i post some more of these?
>
> /EnglishPeter
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to