That was not a line to line correction.
Well I have found a person whoo does this sort of things for me. I
can't help people with their English because I am Swedish.
/Maria

[EMAIL PROTECTED] skrev:
> well,.ur articel makes sense in a very particular way,..
> anyways,..u do know that it's an essay not a mathematical equation
> right,..so maybe 'time multiply money' is a bit stiff,..maybe use
> 'time Vs money',..and work ur way around it!..
>
> 'you spend ur time, u'll save ur money',...??...u mean no time no
> gain??
>
> and dude,..u dont use 'example:'..but u can use 'for instance'..like
> the bus-taxi instance!
>
> the last paragraph is a bit weird,.though I do understand them,.maybe
> don't use so much reverse repetition,..,.
>
> - it's better to find the best way to spend both of your time and
> money wisely......(maybe start off the sentence like this,.and try to
> draw your conclusion with it!)
>
> cheers!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to