Good morning;

I'm attempting to configure Cosign 3.1.2 on a RHEL 5.7 web server, and although
the Cosign block within the apache config file has been verified as
structurally and grammatically correct, I'm getting this error in an SLL error
log (a log that was specified in the ssl.conf):

[error] mod_cosign: snet_starttls: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

When I visit the website in question, I'm able to authenticate to Cosign, but
then I'm taken to a "Service Temporarily Unavailable" page. I believe it's
referring to the certificates in the cosign-ca-dir directory, and I believe I
have the correct certificates in place (still waiting for 100% verification
from our local Cosign support team), but at this point I don't want to
speculate. I'm wondering if anyone has seen this error before and what steps
you took to troubleshoot and fix it. Thank you!

Dion Taylor
University of Michigan School of Dentistry