From: Houtzager, Guus [mailto:guus.houtza...@capgemini.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:12 PM
To: emailfwd-markmont; Taylor, Dion
Cc: cosign-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Cosign-discuss] Cosign 3.1.2 SSL Error in Apache 2.2.3 on RHEL 5.7

Hi,

Just my 2 cents: for RHEL the c_rehash tool is in the openssl-perl package
which is available in the "optional" software channel from Red Hat Network.

Regards,

--
Guus Houtzager | Project Resource Center | R21 Infrastructure Services T. +31
30 689 10 51 | M. +31 6 27 159 035 http://www.nl.capgemini.com

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.