From: Andrew Mortensen [and...@weblogin.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:27 PM
To: Taylor, Dion
Cc: emailfwd-markmont; cosign-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Cosign-discuss] Cosign 3.1.2 SSL Error in Apache 2.2.3 on RHEL 5.7

This suggests to me that you've connected to the weblogin server just fine with
the key/cert pair you gave to s_client. The two output messages you mention
below are benign. To make sure cosignd is processing your commands, you can
enter "NOOP" and hit enter after the "500 Command EHLO unrecognized" message.
You should get back something like:

250 cosign v<VERSION NUMBER>

If that's working, are you sure you have mod_cosign talking to the same server
as your s_client test?

andrew