I'm looking for ancestry of James Guthrie.  He & his brothers left Tyrone
County, Ireland for America in 1790's. I'm looking for more information on
them.  Any ideas where I can dig more about them.  I looked up on Ancestry.com,
& county courthouse, I only found little information.  Hope someone in Tyrone
County in Ireland can help.

Sent from my iPhone