Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

From: patiandbu...@verizon.net<mailto:patiandbu...@verizon.net>
Sent: Sunday, 13 August 2017 9:39 AM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>

I am seeking information on the Trainors from Omagh. My great Uncle James
Trainor left Omagh in 1880ish for America.
    He sailed from Cobh and arrived in Philadelphia, PA. He became a Monsignor
in Northeast Philadelphia before his death.
    I believe he was born around 1865-1870. And would have been baptized in a
Roman Catholic Church in Omagh.