From: martin.broe...@gmail.com [mailto:martin.broe...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Martin Broerse
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 12:38 PM
To: couchapp@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: "Couch-served app" vs. couchapp

Hi Bill,

I am new in the couch world but like deploy our Ember Apps to CouchDB. I am now
writing an ember-cli-deploy-couchdb plug-in. I also struggle a little with
naming things. Deploying an Ember App to Couchapp does not sound right.
Deploying your Couchapp as a 'Couch-served app' does not sound well. I was
thinking calling it just `CouchDB Cluster` just like 'Apache HTTP Server'
rejecting my first idea to call it CouchHTTP. CouchDB 2.0 will be a cluster by
default so why not go with that?

Can I use your commandline tool as a NPM module for my
ember-cli-deploy-couchdb? Is it opensource?

- Martin