Thank you, Giovanni!

> For me, choosing a 1-tier architecture

Actually, we still need kinda reverse proxy in front, mostly to have
gzipped answers (and, optionally, prepend Cache-control headers).

Without js rewrites I had to use Apache or node to avoid web server
recompilation on rules change. Now I can use nginx since rule list is
stable and I need to compile nginx only once don‘t bothering about internal
routing rules.

> by choosing extreme ease of
> development(in-browser development, same javascript language for frontend
> and backend)

I still don‘t think couchapps are easy in common sense, mostly because
technologies are limiting and concepts are off mainstream. However, I admit
now that couchapp concept is less limiting than I thought a year ago )

ermouth