----- Original Message Follows -----
> Ricardo Kleemann writes:
>
> >> No, for various reasons use '| sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> >
> > Ok, great... are environment variables also available
> > for use? If so, which ones?
>
> The sames ones that are listed in the dot-courier man
> page.

Thank you!

But I don't see anywhere in authmysqlrc anything about a
"mail" field. Is there supposed to be a config mapping for
MYSQL_MAIL_FIELD, for example? How will the auth daemon know
to access the mail field? Should I simply add a mail field
to the table and return it as such?

Also, my MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE actually references 2 tables,
and the table where the user information is called
"users"... so I would have to return something like
"users.mail" to the daemon (instead of simply "mail")... is
that a problem?

Sorry for so many questions, but I can't find any
documentation for this "mail" field.

Ricardo