<SNIP>

> 2) How to send an email to whole userdb mail user account?

I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that one too..

> 3) Send greeting mail to new user account created

The way I do this is probably not the best way..  But it works:

cat welcome.txt | sendmail -f [EMAIL PROTECTED] -F Postmaster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Doubtless of if you dig deep enough into you MTA, you'll be able to
couple such a command when the makemaildir is called.  But that's beyond
my level of knowledge.

Lyd