Same wrote:

>> 2) How to send an email to whole userdb mail user account?
>Write a shell script to do that.

Maybe this is a dumb question... or maybe it has been asked and answered... but could
I hard link a file directly to the "new" folder of all my users (resulting in a single
copy of the data on disk and no delivery overhead?).

Does the code that moves messages from "new" to "cur" link and then unlink? or does it
copy and unlink?

For distributions of large messages / mailing lists / system broadcasts, etc. this
would seem to be an efficient way of doing it (although by it's nature it would bypass
filters, maildrop, etc.).

Thoughts?

m/