Andreas Wittig wrote:
> But the mail never appears in the inbox of the hotmail-account. Seems
> like hotmail has an own blacklist.

I'm having this exact same problem with Hotmail and MSN with deliveries from
Exchange servers *and* Courier.  I think there's something screwy on their end.
  I've tested with numerous versions of Exchange and Courier and I've been able
to reproducibly verify that email says it's accepted but not delivered.  Oh,
what I'd give to see their log of the SMTP transaction!  I think their system
is
broken and nobody there knows it.

As for forwarding via an external SMTP server, 'man courier' has the answer in
esmtproutes and esmtpauthclient:

#esmtproutes
: outgoing.smtp.server

#esmtpauthclient