Andreas Wittig wrote:

> My problem is, that hotmail accepts my mail. The logs look normaly:
> [...]
> But the mail never appears in the inbox of the hotmail-account. Seems
> like hotmail has an own blacklist.

Yes, you're right. I made a few tests, varying MTA, MAILFROM, FROM, and
messages never arrived to the recipient. Their 220 prompt advertises an
http://privacy.msn.com/Anti-spam/ location that states

   If Microsoft believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made
   of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its
   sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from
   a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address.

Note the improper use of the term _blocking_. They are _dropping_.

Perhaps, that's an attempt to promote commercial white lists such as
http://www.senderscorecertified.com/commercial.html (reachable from
http://postmaster.msn.com/Guidelines.aspx )?