> tovis wrote:
>> I can send/receive receive faxes - front end is apache2 and
>> squirrelmail.
>> For now I have stucked on faxmail. I was deleted the first line from
>> default configuration file /etc/courier/faxrc ("rw^  .  1), and check
>> for
>> faxmail, as [EMAIL PROTECTED], but result was an SMTP 513 error. "to" field
>> is
>> the same as I used for sending email, "from" field is [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
>> lookup
>> from syslog.
>
> Do you have FAXRELAYCLIENT?

Aha! May be this is the "missing chain"? I'm using Debian (latest stable),
which provide me prebuilded packages, what are easy to install and
configure. But some times (recommended mta for Debian is exim4) there are
some informations skipped. I have no /etc/courier/smtpacces directory at
all, I have an /etc/courier/smtpacces.dat - I have been checked it, but I
do not now how to convert it back to "human readable" format. Do you know
how to do it? - I'm afraid that whitout the source of smtpacces.dat file I
can not recreate it expanded with FAXRELAYCLIENT which I need.