Thank you Linsay

this is the error

<horo...@cafedorado.com>: permission denied. Command output: maildrop:
   /var/vmail/cafedorado.com/horozco/.: Input/output error
Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.x-peditenetworks.com
Arrival-Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:41:20 -0600 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; horo...@cafedorado.com
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; maildrop: /var/vmail/cafedorado.com/horozco/.:
   Input/output error

regards
Jorge