On Mon 16/Feb/2015 13:18:21 +0100 Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> No – the javascript popup menu are navigation links to /authlib, /imap,
> /sqwebmail, /maildrop; which all have the same menu.

BTW, /unicode is not linked that way, and doesn't link back.  Does that reflect
some kind of temporariness in its design?

For example, I found nothing as convenient as u8_tolower() and
idn2_lookup_u8().  However, using those two calls requires just as many
packages --libunistring and libidn2-- none of which Courier seems to require at
this time.

Ale