Can we maybe create a page on the wiki to start documenting resources,
ideas and the like? I don't know that we'll find a one-solution that
fits all, but starting with educating ourselves would be great.

http://wiki.coworking.info/Healthcare

I also agree that geography is an issue to consider -- so it might
also help to document what people have done in different places...
Where the local goverment helps out, etc -- perhaps as a namespaced
extension: CoworkingBrooklynHealthcare or something.

In the long term, it'd be ideal if coworking community members were
given at least three solid choices for affordable care -- and that,
together, we could lower the rates for everyone by harnessing our
collective purchasing power.

It's a tall order, but no one seems to be likely to do it for us.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen Provocateur &