Tried to add these to the wiki, but something about pbwiki and my
firefox config keeps crashing. I will place them up once I get some
sleep, but figured I would post this here in the meantime:

http://flickr.com/photos/lwallenstein/tags/coworking/

I am not an illustrator or graphic artist so these could probably be
done better by a 2 year old with crayons, but I figure I would put it
out there for sketch purposes.

I know the logo would appear in print black and white, but since it
will also be online I think a bit of color in appropriate places would
be good. I chose green because it symbolizes growth, harmony,
freshness, and fertility.

I chose "working alone sucks" because it is honest and to the point.