Thanks everyone, some food for thought there. A few of the models you
mention I hadn't heard of. I'm wondering though, how are you planning
to manage overcrowding on some days? If you have no schedule or
booking and people are free to drop by any day, some days you'll have
"too many" people no?

Most of us are not running at full capacity yet but it will come and
I'm wondering if these loose systems will work as well.

Not that hour banks will fix that but wetter we change systems or not,
we plan on a booking site so people can confirm a desk before heading
here. The bigger advantage you mention for the day or half day systems
is less management which, again, I'm afraid will lead to too many
people on some days.

Patrick