Hi everyone,

I introduced myself in another thread and proposed an idea about a non-
profit organization dedicated to providing services to coworking
spaces, owners and members.

Connecting various spaces like a club membership would be an ideal
first project - and one which I think would grow the concept of
coworking globally - as well as establish credibility.

Some ideas for this organization are here: http://www.coworknetwork.org

I would love to hear ideas and comments, pro or con. At this stage I'm
just gathering info - no firm plans for funding, or any details worked
out. Just trying to measure interest and need.

Space owners/members - what do you think? Are there people who would
like to collaborate on this project?

Karen

P.S. I'm currently a project manager with a work at home gig; too much
solo time has shown me the value of coworking. I'm in Monmouth County
NJ now, but live in Florida. Need to be free and move around.