Hi all.

BLANKSPACES in Los Angeles is definitely listening on this thread and
would like to participate.  Our rates and policies are quite a bit
different from most coworking spaces, but I'm sure we'll be able to
accommodate somehow.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)