Yes, simple is key.  The least burdensome is to say you have up to 3
free work days at the following places should you be traveling there.
Here's who would like to be mentioned as offering that because they
responded to this initial thread:
Office Nomads
Nomadz
Impromptu Studio
Cubes & Crayons
Altspace
Citizen Space
Uptime once it's up

We'll let our members know that as souk members, they are welcome up
to 3 free times in the above listed places.  We'd love to list more
too!  Good stuff.

Julie