It doesn't happen all the time, but I'm in 100% agreement with Jacob here
:).

There are social problems, and there are technical problems. Tech problems
are easy to solve, usually. Social problems are not.

We're discussing a combination of the two, and that's what scares me. I'd
put the focus on baseline utility that solves technical problems (or, better
yet, a SINGLE technical problem: like invoicing, desk reservation, etc),
otherwise this thing will never launch.

And, as Jacob said...count me in as an opinionated and focused tester.

Alex, IndyHall

--
-----