Yes, admin technology is definitely required, as I'm realizing I'm
needing POS (point-of-sale) capabilities.  Darren Silver and Amit
Gupta (yes, same founder of Jelly!) should have something in beta in a
few weeks for JellyDesk.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)