Brian,

We don't have any posted rules at Caroline Collective. When people ask
how the space works, we explain that it is a work environment with the
expected noise from social interaction. We also point to several rooms
where conference calls can be taken without disturbing work. Common
courtesy is mostly self-enforced.

Matthew
Caroline Collective
carolinecollective.cc